Saturday 20 May 2017

Defend the turf!

 I've joined the shadow war Armageddon in the local GW and I can say that it's as good as the original necromunda. Right we do not have hive gangs but this way any player can join in the fun.
The game was Ordo Xenos vs Imperial Guard so pretty similar gangs and equipment.
 I got the mission to sneak a warrior across the board so I deployed away from my opponent to get a clean run 
 Two snipers took the tower but the inquisition warband got first turn, and their superior gear began to tell, making one of them trip and fall to his death
 Ordo xenos sniper...

 My runner rushed, while some eschers advanced
 The inquisitor sliced a guard she has three wounds and servoarmour, a tough nut to crack
 I caused her one wound wit my sniper
 The rest of my warband arrived while the inquisitrix moved aside
 One of my snipers killed the inquisition one
 The inquisitrix however charged in and killed the two gangers on the bastion
 All to no avail, one guard crossed the border, claiming victory
Then battle was down to my remaining warriors retreating from the board under heavy fire, some managed it but most not. With my gang somewhat depleted I claimed victory, the sniper who fell died and the rest got some advances. With the money from the campaign phase I replaced the dead sniper and upgraded the warband to its maximum of 10 warriors. Next game most of my gals (and guys) will be recovering from wounds so it won't be an easy game...

No comments:

Post a Comment